You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt-out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
What do you collect from me?
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Any information that you voluntarily submit to the App;
- Your user name, name, email address, phone number, state, city, country, or zip code; and
- Your payment information, which is used to complete a transaction.
We may also collect the following personally identifiable information from you:
- Your IP address;
- Your geolocation;
- Your use of the App;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons; and
- Any other additional analytics data that you voluntarily submit to the App.
How do you use this information?
We use this personal and personally identifiable information to:
- Provide you with the App and its services;
- To communicate with you;
- To troubleshoot problems with the App;
- To complete a transaction that you have initiated;
- To update you on changes to the App; and
- To update you on our services or the services of third parties.
How do you store this information?
The Dirty Hamper stores and processes your personal and personally identifiable information on computers located within the United States. By using the App, you agree to the collection and processing of your personal and personally identifiable information in the United States and hereby expressly waive any rights that you may have under the EU Data Protection Directive.
We use commercially standard technology to help protect against the unauthorized disclosure of your personal and personally identifiable information, including encryption. Though we do our best to protect your personal and personally identifiable information, you provide all such information at your own risk.
Do you share my information with third parties?
The Dirty Hamper will only share your personal or personally identifiable information with third parties in the following situations:
- Where The Dirty Hamper or one of its Licensees has obtained your consent;
- Where it is necessary to provide you with services initiated at your request;
- Where iThe Dirty Hamper has been purchased by or has purchased a third party;
- Where it is needed to respond to information requests by government authorities;
- Where it is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where it is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, users, members, officers, directors, or shareholders of The Dirty Hamper; and
- Where it is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty.
Any personal or personally identifiable information that you include within your App profile or elsewhere on the App or related websites may also be displayed to third parties. You are advised to review that information before you submit it to the App.
What can I do to stop the collection of my personal or personally identifiable information?
You can cease The Dirty Hamper's collection of your personal and personally identifiable information by taking the following steps:
- By adjusting your web browser settings to block or limit cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons; or
What are my duties when using the App?
You have the duty to:
- Inform The Dirty Hamper or its Licensees of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information; and
- Protect the security of your username, password, and personal or personally identifiable information.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third-party companies or individuals that The Dirty Hamper has shared your personal or personally identifiable infThe Dirty Hamper at email@example.com.
How can I contact you if I have questions?